Monday, October 4, 2010

My new favorite Photoshop action

I love Photoshop.

I mean really, really love Photoshop - from the simple text features to cloning to swapping out a person in a photo. And if you've ever used Photoshop even once, I know you love it, too.

Until today, my favorite action was "The 20%/60px Enhancement" by Dave Jaseck. But, well, that was before today. Because today I tried "Boost" by The Pioneer Woman, and boy, oh, boy, am I in love. This action can actually make me look like I know what I'm doing. Seriously.

Here's the 'before' of my precious grandson:


And here's the 'after' using "Boost" from pwactionset1:


Wow!

What a....well....boost this action added to my SOOC photograph. Richer in color and saturation, and much more sharp and crisp. He's even more of a doll in the second photo, and I really didn't think that was possible!

There are quite a few actions in this set and set two...some I like, some not so much. Download them and try them for yourself.

Then let me know if you have a new favorite action, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky!

    Darling little guy!!! Saw your addy in my stats and thought I would stop by and say hi! Enjoy blogging. I love it!

    ReplyDelete